Benefits of Bitter-gourd (Bitter Melon) and its extract; how are they helpful?
There are various benefits of bitter-gourd. It is a tropical vine that basically belongs to the gourd family and is closely related to cucumber, pumpkin, squash, and more…
It is used in Asian cuisine. And in the Indian culture is called Karela. It holds different varieties of nutrients.
Like calories, carbs, fiber, Vitamin C & Vitamin A, Zinc, Potassium, and more…
It has various benefits and they are as follows:
1. It helps in reducing your sugar level.
2. It has cancer-fighting properties.
3. It helps in decreasing your cholesterol level.
4. Prevents weight loss as well.
5. It can be cooked in different styles.
6. It is versatile and extremely delicious when cooked right.
7. It is liver-friendly and helps in detox.
8. It even has iron.
9. It is the best remedy for constipation.
10. Helps in digestion power.
11. It is really helpful when it comes to bone formation and wound healing.
However, people on high medications should look for their doctor once before consuming bitter gourd on a regular basis. It is not only rich in nutrients but also great with its healing power.