Chicken is one of the best meats that one can ever have. It is a great alternative to red meat. It is saturated in low fat, contains high amounts of omega-6 fatty acids compared to the other animal meats, and is also high in protein.
It also has essential vitamins and minerals such as B12, iron, zinc, B6, and copper as well.
It has calories for about 122, 0 carbs, and 24 grams of protein.
Chicken is an extremely good source of many different nutrients and niacin, phosphorous, selenium. It also has various health benefits.
1. Helps in keeping bones healthy.
2. Helps in relieves stress.
3. Rich in protein and helps in building muscles.
4. Boosts immunity.
5. A good source in building testosterone.
6. Helps in promoting heart health.
7. Helps in reducing joint pain.
8. Controls sugar level.
9. Helps in better skin health.
Without providing much meat, they are yet high in collagen and are able to provide the most abundant protein in your body.