Amla is also called Indian Gooseberries been cultivated and planted through various different places across the globe.
Amla has different medicinal properties as well as health benefits.
Indian Gooseberries grow on a flowering tree and bears way too many fruits.
The berries when they are small are yellow and yellow-green in color.
Amla has been in the market for about one thousand years (1,000) and is said to be the best source of vitamin C holder.
The benefits of Indian Gooseberries are as follows:
1. It helps you with diabetes.
2. It helps you massively in better digestion.
3. It helps in better eyesight.
4. Helps you in better digestion and memory power.
5. Better immunity power.
6. And is an excellent source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Iron & Calcium.
7. And has 0 grams of Sugar.