Gram Flour is also known as Chane ka atta or Chickpeas Flour. As we all know there are several benefits of this flour. However, there are certain things that you might not know about it.
There are different things that this flour can help you with. The first one is it is incredibly used in a skincare routine.
Just a little bit of milk and turmeric and the paste shall then be followed to be applied on the face of your body for a better glow.
This flour can be easily made at home, takes the least amount of time, and is gluten-free in case if someone has allergies to it.
There are the following benefits of chickpeas flour:
1. It has a good amount of vitamins, minerals & nutrients.
2. It has 20% of protein & 10 grams of Fiber.
3. It helps in reducing the harmful compounds available in the processed foods.
4. Have lesser calories when compared to flour.
5. Helps in balancing your sugar level.
It is a great substitute for wheat flour hence helping in balance